As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
Alchemists: The King's Golem #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- Mechanics: making deductions, worker placement, scanning with Smart device. 4 expansions in one box. Requires alchemists core game.
2. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg #adCMYK #ad
- A charming game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions. A delightful combination of push your luck mechanics combined with rapturous joy" – The Verge. A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica. One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down.
3. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg: The Alchemists #adCMYK #ad
- An expansion for the classic push your luck game, The Quacks of Quedlinburg! A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica. One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down. It is silly, it is exciting, and it is F-U-N fun. Meeple Mountain.
4. Card Game #ad
Card Game Folded Space Alchemists and The Kings Golem Expansion Board Game Box Inserts #adCard Game #ad
- Detailed instructions are included in the package. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. Insert compatible with alchemists, including the king's Golem expansion.
This product consists of a flat-pack of 3 evacore sheets. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29. 7 x 29. 7 x 7. 1 cm. Fs-alch. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play.
|Brand||Card Game #ad|
|Manufacturer||Card Game #ad|
5. Schmidt Spiele #ad
Schmidt | The Quacks of Quedlinburg: The Alchemists Expansion | Board Game | Ages 10+ | 2-5 Players | 45 Minutes Playing Time #adSchmidt Spiele #ad
- The alchemists of Quedlinburg are as famous as they are notorious. A copy of the quacks of Quedlinburg is required to play. People seeking help come from far and wide to have their – sometimes extremely exotic – complaints treated “expertly”.
English version | 2 to 5 players | Ages 10+ | 45 Minute Playing Time. In this latest expansion, distill essences to free the citizens of Quedlinburg from these afflictions and receive valuable bonuses to become the number one alchemist.
|Brand||Schmidt Spiele #ad|
6. Square Enix #ad
Square Enix Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Promised Day Board Game #adSquare Enix #ad
- Players take on the roles of some of the series' most iconic characters while working together. Playable solo or with a group of 2 to 4 players. Commemorating the 20th anniversary of the phenomenal series. Difficulty can be changed between Novice, Hard, and Ultimate. A square Enix import.
|Brand||Square Enix #ad|
|Manufacturer||Square Enix #ad|
7. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg: Mega Box #adCMYK #ad
- One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down. A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica. Contains the quacks base game + BOTH expansions in one box! A delightful game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions.
8. Runaway Parade Games #ad
Fast paced and Competitive Game, Fire Tower Board Game- Fight fire with fire in This Award-Winning #adRunaway Parade Games #ad
- The vivid colors perfectly match the beautiful, unique components and create a highly tactile experience that fully immerses players in the theme of the game. Vibrant artwork: the game features original watercolors by fine artist Kevin Ruelle.
Seconds to set up and minutes to learn. Deluxe components, an engraved wind die, including 135 glimmering fire gems, custom meeples, a printed cloth bag, and more. Unique mechanics and variations for high replayability.
9. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability.
By accruing more ways to produce gems, trade routes, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play.
Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. The average playtime is 30 minutes. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens.
|Brand||Space Cowboys #ad|