As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. blunekorn #ad
Beefsteak Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds 100 Plus by BluSeeds #adblunekorn #ad
- Versatile in cooking or eating off the vine. Fruits grow to 2 pounds. Non gmO. Fruits are meaty and juicy. Excellent slicing tomato.
2. AeroGarden #ad
AeroGarden Red Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seed Pod Kit #adAeroGarden #ad
- No Pesticides. No herbicides. Suitable for all AeroGardens. Also includes patented, specially formulated liquid nutrients, Grow Domes for optimal germination, and Growing Guide with step-by-step instructions.
This seed pod kit includes: 7 pre-seeded Red Heirloom Cherry Tomato pods. 100-percent germination guarantee - if a Seed Pod doesn't germinate, we'll replace it for free! Non-gmo.
|Warranty||30 day germination warranty after product registration|
3. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Produces Rare, Beautiful & Delicious 1-2lb Heirloom Fruits, Hillbilly Seeds, Hillbilly Tomato Seeds 30+ Organic Seeds #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Click the "x # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! - Guaranteed to Grow. Each pack of hillbilly Tomato Seeds contains approximately 30 seeds. If it doesn't say ▲▲ "sold by bgs supplies" - it's not guaranteed to grow, and may be shipped from overseas! Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! Hillbilly tomatoes boast beautiful meaty flesh and superb flavor - Hillbilly Heirloom Tomatoes can weigh 1-2 lbs! Yellow orange skin with beautiful streaks of red - The Hillbilly Tomato Originated in West Virginia.
4. wbut2023 #ad
Black tomatoes. kumato tomato, 25 Seeds, Slicing tomato, SPANISH Heirloom #adwbut2023 #ad
- If you have a lot of underripe tomatoes near the end of the season, and a frost is approaching, pick them and store them indoors in a single layer away from direct sunlight to ripen.
Kumato tomato - 25 seeds - Slicing tomato - SPANISH Heirloom. Harvesting: Harvest tomatoes when fully colored and firm. Black tomatoes. About 1 month before the average first fall frost, clip all blossoms and any undersized fruit off the plant.
Allow tomatoes to over-ripen on plants; then collect seeds. 6 to 8 weeks before average last frost. Recommended for mild winter climates only: 1 to 2 weeks before average last frost and when soil temperatures are at least 60°F. Let seeds ferment in the tomato. This will steer all the plant’s remaining energy into ripening what’s left. Recommended. Clean and dry the seeds before storage in cool dry conditions.
5. AeroGarden #ad
9, AeroGarden Salsa Garden Seed Pod Kit #adAeroGarden #ad
- This salsa garden seed pod kit includes: 9 pre-seeded pods 5-Red Heirloom Cherry Tomato pods and 4-Jalapeno Pepper pods. Also includes patented, grow Domes for optimal germination, specially formulated liquid nutrients, and growing guide with step-by-step instructions.
No pesticides. Suitable for all Aero Gardens. 100-percent germination - if a Seed Pod doesn't germinate, we'll replace it for free! Non-gmo. No herbicides.
|Model||Salsa Seed Pod Kit|